Senior Expert Asset Management for Power Transmission & Distribution (600043)
Elia Grid International (EGI) offers consultancy and engineering services to a diverse and international client base in the power sector. Based on innovative and proven expertise, combined with hands-on experience from our European Transmission Systems Operators (Elia in Belgium and 50Hertz in Germany), Elia Grid International is the trusted partner in delivering solutions for the challenges of the energy transition. Our clients can rely on a team of experts who have developed valuable competences within the Elia Group and also from international assignments for third parties.
Elia Grid International has offices in Brussels, Berlin, Dubai, Doha and Singapore.
- Lead: You positively influence others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization.
- Develop Business: Based on your extensive field of expertise, you build a trusted relationship to decision makers at our clients and develop a sustainable business case around state-of-the art solutions to the issue of our clients.
- Make Decisions: You assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the organization.
- Organize: You set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details/data/information/activities.
- Plan: You determine strategies to move the organization forward, set goals, create and implement actions plans, and evaluate the process and results.
- Solve Problems: You assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem.
- Communicate Effectively: You speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques in order to connect with senior stakeholders at decision making level.
- Flexible and adaptable: You are able to work in ambiguous situations; able to work effectively at all levels in an organization. You demonstrate a high-level mobility in order to maintain a close relationship with our Clients.
- Creativity/Innovation: Develop new and unique ways to improve operations of the organization and to create new opportunities.
- Foster Teamwork: Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
Your office base will be preferably in Dubai or Singapore with regular rotation to the headquarters in Europe and frequent travels to client sites in our focus regions.
- Minimum ten years of experience in the power sector and thereof at least five years of experience in a leadership/managerial position, preferably with consulting focus
- Knowledge of state of art methods, techniques, tools, and equipment from leading Transmission and Distribution company on High Voltage Systems AC & DC Transmission system;
- Strong expertise in detail design of Transmission Infrastructure (e.g. OHL, Substations), preferably from a background in working for grid operators, OEMs or consultancy/engineering;
- Experience in specific maintenance methodologies in areas of Transmission and Distribution;
- Strong knowledge of Asset optimization, Maintenance & Reliability practices as Reliability Cantered Maintenance (RCM), Risk Based Inspection (RBI) and willingness to learn and grow;
- Knowledge and good understanding of tools such as SAP PM/Maximo, Geographical Information Systems (GIS), Enterprise Asset Management systems or similar applications;
- Good Knowledge of power systems: Three-phase power system theory/operation both static and dynamic, Short circuit theory/application, Reactive compensation theory, Substation configuration/construction/maintenance techniques, Transmission line configurations/design/maintenance techniques, Protection system operation philosophy and Outage planning.
- We are looking for experts especially in maintenance, asset technology and cost optimization, as well as with relevant field experience.
More than offering you a mere job, we give you an exciting, ultra-professional and international environment, unique training and development opportunity to exploit your career potential to the full, plus an attractive salary and fringe benefits. So choosing EGI means opting for a future full of promise!
To be discussed
Please send your application in English incl. motivation letter and salary expectation.