Primary Technology Project Manager (M/F) (600036)
EGI (Elia Grid International) is a company that advises and helps with the implementation, recommendations and/or deliverables of their clients. The EGI services are based on the innovative expertise and hands-on experience of their homebased TSO’s (Elia in Belgium and 50Hertz in Germany). Through a strong partnership with their international clients they make a difference in tangible deliverables and the way of delivering. The team of experts that have developed proven knowledge and experience, in Elia and 50Hertz as well as internationally, will offer consultancy and engineering services on the international energy market and develop power systems projects for third parties
With your extensive experience in primary technology and proven track record in project management, you will take responsibility for primary technology in the preparation, planning and implementation of EGI projects. Your responsibilities will include the quality, budget, schedule and reporting of your project. In addition to your specialist experience, you must also be an efficient organiser, assertive, a capable communicator and a team player. Your duties will include:
- project management for substation construction projects with a focus on primary technology;
- preparation, planning, design and realisation of construction projects for switching and transformer substations;
- professional responsibility for the primary and technical EB-related project aspects;
- drawing up schedules and planning budgets;
- clarifying interfaces with the Employer;
- drafting calls for tender and participating in the awarding of contracts;
- managing projects and coordinating sub-projects;
- executing or participating in acceptance procedures;
- checking the dimensions, design and selection of grid infrastructure equipment;
- reporting and/or managing budgets;
- tracking and managing project progress and deriving control measures;
- drawing up agreements and contracts;
- nurturing and continuing to develop technical project management tools and methods.
- a diploma or master’s degree in electrical engineering;
- several years’ experience with primary technology for medium- to high-voltage installations, ideally in project implementation;
- a capacity for creative, conceptual thought and strong communication skills;
- the ability to swiftly and efficiently familiarise yourself with new and highly complex issues;
- knowledge of and experience in the application of conflict resolution methods;
- an assertive self-starter with good organisational and communication skills who is also a solid team player;
- experience working in MS Office and with SAP;
- ready acceptance of change, flexibility, resilience, reliability, independence, team spirit and a strong sense of responsibility;
- German spoken and written language skills, Level C2
- a sound grasp of spoken and written English;
- a category B driving licence.
- Extensive autonomy and flexibility, experience in the use of iTWO, SAP and MS Office and a sound grasp of spoken and written English will make your application particularly interesting from our point of view.
More than offering you a mere job, we give you an exciting, ultra-professional and international environment, unique training and every opportunity to develop your career potential to the full, plus an attractive salary and fringe benefits. So choosing EGI means opting for a future full of promise!