HR Business Partner / HR Generalist (M/F) (600035)
EGI (Elia Grid International) is a company that advises and helps with the implementation, recommendations and/or deliverables of their clients. The EGI services are based on the innovative expertise and hands-on experience of their homebased TSO’s (Elia in Belgium and 50Hertz in Germany). Through a strong partnership with their international clients they make a difference in tangible deliverables and the way of delivering. The team of experts that have developed proven knowledge and experience, in Elia and 50Hertz as well as internationally, will offer consultancy and engineering services on the international energy market and develop power systems projects for third parties.
As HR Business Partner / HR Generalist within EGI, you are the link between employees and management. You contribute actively to the development and implementation of a high performing HR strategy and framework in a dynamic and international environment. You make sure that the HR strategy and framework allows EGI to reach its targets and growth in international markets.
You are the HR advisor and person of contact and play an important role in the change management process.
More specific, the function includes the following responsibilities:
- You support the management in translating the strategic targets of EGI into HR operation and organizational improvements taking into account the applicability within the different entities and locations of EGI
- You develop and implement the HR processes (recruitment, onboarding new employees, talent management, performance review cycle, payroll, contract management, etc.), coordinate them and identify the issues for continuous improvement of the HR framework
- You will implement the Learning and Development strategy across the company and support the line managers in translating it into personal development plans for their individual team members
- You contribute to staff development by initiating and coordinating career developments. You actively align the staff capabilities and company requirements
- You will be the person of contact for all HR questions related for all EGI entities
- You promote the collaboration with the business and with the HR departments of the Elia Group in order to develop processes and tools that are usable and state-of-the-art
- You support the organizational development of the company from an HR perspective in all locations (e.g. HSE standards, compliance guidelines, governance processes)
- You will be part of the corporate affairs team.
- You have a Master degree or equivalent work experience
- You have 5 years of professional experience in a HR function, ideally in an international consulting business environment
- Good knowledge of the labour law and the following HR domains: recruitment, learning and development, , compensation & benefits, performance management, knowledge development
- You are team and result driven and demonstrate proactivity
- You act with integrity, you share and collaborate and can make the difference
- You are fluent in English and French, German is a strong plus
- You are ready to travel to the office locations of EGI (approx. 1 week per month, mainly to Germany)
- Collaboration for solutions: Closely work with the other EGI offices to develop and provide suitable solutions to the client needs
More than offering you a mere job, we give you an exciting, professional and international environment, unique training and every opportunity to develop your career potential to the full, plus an attractive salary and fringe benefits. So choosing EGI means opting for a future full of promise!
Brussels (Sablon), with regular travels to Berlin and other locations